viernes, 10 de septiembre de 2010

Amanda Seyfried in 'Elle' October 2010 Issue

Actress Amanda Seyfried is absolutely  stunning in the cover of Elle magazine’s October 2010 issue.
Amanda, 25, was one of 25 ladies to be profiled in the issue and covers the newsstand issue. Elle also shot Gabourey Sidibe, Megan Fox and Lauren Conrad also shot covers! Here’s what the ladies shared:
Lauren Conrad, on where she thought she’d be in her twenties: “I was never that girl who just wanted babies. I wanted a career before all of that.”
Amanda Seyfried, on the best and worst things about turning 25: “The best thing is, I’m happy. The worst is that I’m scared; the scariest thing is that I know it can’t be easy - the years to come.”
Gabourey Sidibe, on celebrating her twenty-fifth birthday: “Part of me thought it would be weird if people knew I was a grown-up playing a teenager in Precious. So I had a twenty-first-birthday party. We had drinks and went to a strip club called Shotgun Willie’s.”
Megan Fox, on being married: “When I talk about my husband , I feel as if people roll their eyes. It’s like when you’re 16 and order a martini, and the waiter says, ‘Do you think I’m stupid?’ They can’t grasp that I’m old enough to be married.”
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario