sábado, 4 de septiembre de 2010

Official: Kara DioGuardi leaves American Idol

It has been made official, Kara DioGuardi will not come back for the 10th season of American Idol. This news was announce by Fox during a press release this evening. It came out from an email before the Labor Day weekend.
“I felt like I won the lottery when I joined American Idol two years ago, but I feel like now is the best time to leave Idol,” said DioGuardi, in a statement released by Fox. “I am very proud to have been associated with American Idol  — it has truly been an amazing experience. I am grateful to FOX, FremantleMedia and 19 Entertainment, as well as the cast, crew and contestants, for all they have given to me. I look forward to my next challenge, and want to thank everyone who has supported me. All the best to everyone on Season 10!”
For several weeks, speculations have been going around why Kara can't come back. There are reasons about ratings, and that she was not favored to a three-person judges' panel.
Nevertheless, the people at Idol will miss DioGuardi.
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario