jueves, 2 de septiembre de 2010

Chelsea Handler and Dave Salmoni's Break up

Chelsea Handler and  Dave Salmoni her Animal Planet hunk of a beau, have split.
The  comedian managed to  crack a joke in her September 1st monologue, “I have been working for the E! network for over three years now, and in addition to hosting this chucklefest of a show, I’ve given many suggestions on how to improve the quality of their entire network. As you can tell by the current line-up of shows, they have taken none of my suggestions. So I’ve decided to consult for other networks.”
“Up until a couple weeks ago, I was working very intimately with the Animal Planet, but unfortunately, that contract was terminated,” she laughed. “However, I enjoyed being in bed with them and may hook up for an occasional project.” Ha ha! We love it!!!
Chelsea and Dave were seen together last in late August at a concert.
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario