viernes, 10 de septiembre de 2010

Spencer Pratt apologizes to Heidi Montag?

Reality tv star Spencer Pratt went out of his way to  reach out to his soon-to-be ex-wife, Heidi Montag.
Pratt hopes she can forgive him for his behavior.
“Divorce can be a trying, draining, and emotionally devastating experience for all involved,” Spencer, 27, told People. “Despite these hardships, most individuals manage to conduct themselves with dignity and maturity. I did not – I failed spectacularly.”
“I horribly embarrassed the one person that meant the world to me. For my outrageous and infantile behavior, I offer Heidi my most sincere apologies,” Spencer continued.
“Over the years, her love, support, and friendship were always given, but never properly cherished. I let her down. She never deserved the pain and anguish I put her through, and although I don’t expect it, I hope in time she’ll be able to forgive me.”
“Even though our relationship has changed, I will always count her among my best friends,” Spencer concluded.
Is there an agenda?
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario