lunes, 31 de mayo de 2010

Bret Michaels Might Replace Simon Cowell on 'American Idol'

Bret Michaels ignited rumors that he will replace Simon Cowell on "American Idol."

After a series of health scares, he made his concert comeback. The singer performed in Biloxi, Mississippi on Friday, May 28, making his first full gig since undergoing a near-fatal brain haemorrhage, an emergency appendectomy and a stroke.

Despite his limping, Michaels was able to perform his Poison hits for the crowd, including "Talk Dirty to Me" and "Every Rose Has Its Thorn".

He told his fans, "I've got a little bitty hitch in my left giddy up, but I think we'll be all right. It's an awesome feeling, I'm glad to be here."

And then he announced, "I can't say this is true yet, 'cause I don't know. Next year they asked me to possibly be the judge on American Idol."

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario