viernes, 14 de mayo de 2010

Danica McKellar poses for Maxim

Star of "The Wonder Years,"  Danica McKellar poses for Maxim's centerfold in sexy lingerie and a tie.

The theme of the shoot is to give an impression that woman can be sexy  and smart at the same time .

"There was a smart-and-sexy schoolgirl theme going on, so it was awesome playing dress-up," she said in the accompanying interview.

McKellar is featured in the latest issue of the magazine in time to promote her latest book "Hot X: Algebra Exposed!" which will be launched in August.

Speaking of her changing career from an actress to a math book author,  she remembered, "When I got to college, I was intending to study film. But I found that my brain was feeling mushy, so I took a few math classes. I started doing really well at them, and solving equations was this, like, drug rush."

The  actress was asked if math can be sexy, McKellar answered, "Totally! If a guy is skilled at anything, that's attractive. There's something very primal about that, and, sure, it can be as simple as figuring out the tip quickly."

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario