martes, 11 de mayo de 2010

Toni Braxton Vehemently Denies Affair Rumors

The "Unbreak My Heart" hitmaker Tony Braxton has dismissed rumors about the falling out of her  marriage because of an affair.

The singer parted ways with her husband of eight years, Keri Lewis, last November, but Braxton unwaveringly stated that the separation was amicable and there wasn't "a third party" involved.

The star admits the "stress" of working with her musician partner may have added to the breakdown of their relationship.

"My heart is still broken, who knew a song about heartbreak would literally be my life? There wasn't a third party involved nothing like that. If there was, I'd have a whole different personality right now. Maybe it was the working together - the stress - that ended our marriage. But we are great friends still. I'm not happy about the marriage breaking up, but you gotta do what you gotta do - you know when things are dissolving."

However, Braxton also admits that eventhough she is separated from husband, they have not yet made plans to divorce because she wants to make sure they work out a suitable arrangement for their two young sons.

"We haven't talked about divorce yet. When you have a special-needs child, that changes things. We'll see what happens. I'm not eager for us to get back together again, but... I'm not eager to go any further than separation right now. I think for boys, it's important for a father to be around and Keri is very active in their lives."

Meanwhile, Toni Braxton said doctors have ordered her not to have any more children, since pregnancy could aggravate her heart condition. She was hospitalized in 2008 after experiencing complications relating to microvascular angina, a condition which causes inadequate blood flow through the cardiac blood vessels.

Braxton will be relying on medications for the rest of her life to monitor her condition. She says, "I've been advised not to have any more children for medical reasons, so that's it - the shop has closed, even though I would have loved a daughter. But I'm stronger now, I pretty much lead a healthy, normal life.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario