jueves, 27 de mayo de 2010

Jennifer Love Hewitt Revealed Being Cheated

Jennifer Love Hewitt guested on ABC's "The View" on Wednesday, May 26.

The topic for discussion was Sandra Bullock's ex, Jesse James, but instead of talking about James, she talked about her own bad experience during her two-year-relationship with one of her boyfriends.

Chatting with the show hosts, Barbara Walters, Joy Behar and Whoopi Goldberg, as well as James Spader, Love Hewitt confessed that she had been cheated on for a year and a half during her nearly two-year relationship.

"I was really curious, I knew in my gut that something was going on," the "Ghost Whisperer" star started.

"I checked, and I found that out of the almost two year relationship, for a year and a half, he had been having relationships not just with one woman, but a few," Love Hewitt said.

The actress added that the signs were clear, laughing "He was caring more about his appearance, to work out more... where is that coming from?"

Eventhough Love Hewitt has honestly shared about her painful experience, the 31-year-old beauty refused to reveal the identity of the man. Her old relationships included Jamie Kennedy, Ross McCall, John Mayer and Carson Daly.

"The View" wasn't the first venue for Jennifer Love Hewitt to talk about being cheated on. Earlier, she told Ryan Seacrest on his KIIS-FM's program, "Yes. A lot. Once, I found out on television. That was awesome." She continued, "Another time I found them together. was someone I had known. That was not good. And then another one I sort of had a feeling about, and I found phone stuff."

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario