miércoles, 12 de mayo de 2010

Lea Michele Shows off Beau Theo Stockman

Lea Michele decided to go public with her latest romance at the Time 100 Most Influential People gala in New York recently.

Lea's dating an "American Idiot," Theo Stockman. The singer/actress was seen kissing and cuddling Theo Stockman, who is currently starring on Broadway in the Green Day musical, "American Idiot".

The big revelation puts an end to the months of speculation concerning the pretty star's love life. She has been linked to co-stars Theo Groff and Matthew Morrison.

Michele recently said, "Contrary to belief, guys are not blowing up my phone trying to date me at the moment. I am very happy, I'll say that. But I will never tell if I am dating someone."

Just recently, Michele apologized to photographer Patrick McMullan for dismissing him during an event.

2 comentarios:

  1. Jon Groff not Theo Groff. And the photographer said there was not reason to apologize her know she was just joking with him.She also not said “Contrary to belief, guys are not blowing up my phone trying to date me at the moment. I am very happy, I’ll say that. But I will never tell if I am dating someone.”She was asked, so guys must be blowing your phone off the hock?. Lea said really? No but I will say I am very a happy. Then when asked does that mean she is , dating, she simply said' I'll never tell".Plus that was in Janurary so really not rcently.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I didn't understand exactly what you wanna say, but surely your not a spam... Lea's gorgeous isn't she?

    ResponderEliminar