jueves, 22 de julio de 2010

'Teenage Dream' Cover of Katy Perry's Album Revealed

"Hot n Cold" hitmaker Katy Perry reveals the cover art for her upcoming album, Teenage Dream.
The 25-year-old singer lunched the photo in a live streaming video!
Will Cotton is the mastermind behind the beautiful art. Cotton's known for his cotton candy landscapes. Initially,  Katy  contacted Will to inquire about purchasing one of his paintings,  however,  he ended up becoming  more involved.
“The day I found Will Cotton, I knew I wanted to live in his cinematic cotton candy world. A fantastically art-directed music video and one piece of timeless album artwork later, I can proudly say I am more than a fan,” Katy said. “Will has been a sweetheart every step of the way and always open to collaborative ideas. I’m so happy to have discovered his candy-land, and so excited about our creative future together.”

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario