miércoles, 21 de julio de 2010

Kathy Griffin answers Hasselbeck

A verbal showdown between the two is getting really serious. This is when 'The View'  cohost Elisabeth Hasselbeck called the funny lady "scum" during yesterday's episode of their talk show.

Hasselbeck reactedt after Griffin joked on her Bravo reality show, My Life on the D-List, that Massachusetts Republican Sen. Scott Brown's two daughters are prostitutes.

"Now I have to send Elisabeth Hasselbeck two muffin baskets because she confronted me when I was a guest on the show two weeks ago and then this morning she called me 'scum,'" Griffin said in an interview  at the VH1 Do Something Awards in Hollywood. "I have to send two baskets because as a comedian, I'm loving it."

Griffin made the joke regarding the politician offspring while shooting a D-List segment in Washington, DC with CNN reporters John King and Dana Bash.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario