lunes, 12 de julio de 2010

LeAnn Rimes Gives up Twitter After Negative Comments

At a private house on Saturday (July 10) in Geyserville, California, LeAnn Rimes had a performance and met fans at the Grammy Foundation House.

Rimes,  27, recently announced that she’s giving up Twitter. She shared, “Taking a break from twitter for a while. It’s unhealthy for me and my family to have to read negative comments from people who’s opinions have no bearing on my life. I love my fans so very much and will return one day soon. God bless to you all!”

LeAnn added, “I hope you understand. It’s time for me to focus on healing, my happiness and my music. I can’t wait to share it all with my fans soon! There’s a million other ways to stay connected with my fans and I plan to focus on those! The most important, bringing you great music!”

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario