viernes, 23 de julio de 2010

Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr already married

Another  gorgeous couple has sealed their fate by officially tying the knot.

It was  just a month after the confirmation of their engagement, Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr are so married.

The newly weds, are now on their honeymoon, Kerr, in a statement reveals the memorable event, explaining why she's canceling an appearance at the Australian department store David Jones.

"David Jones very graciously released me during this period so we could celebrate an intimate ceremony and honeymoon together," Kerr says in the statement. "I’m very much a part of the David Jones Family and I am very committed to my role. I am enormously grateful to David Jones to have been given this time to enjoy such a special moment in my life."(People)

The couple reportedly  started dating in late 2007. "We were friends for a while and then it just developed into a little more," she told Hello! magazine in September 2008,  saying  that Bloom asked her agent for her number – because she wou

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario