viernes, 23 de julio de 2010

Taylor Momsen Fires Stylist

Gossip Girl actress Taylor Momsen is on her own now.

Pretty Reckless rocker said in an interview with  MTV that she prefers to dress herself because she knows her style best.

“I kind of had a freakout…because I was getting molded into this thing that wasn’t who I am and it was fitting into the world that can make you popular or something. I was never a popular chick, so I don’t even know what that means!” Taylor said. “I still wear pieces from when I was in (expletive) middle school. I modify them.”

When asked about her beauty routine, Taylor shared, “I shower, then I put a ton of black on my eyes, then I put lipstick on and a little bit of blush and then, I don’t brush my hair… whatever black eyeshadow and liner–that isn’t empty– in my makeup case and charcoal it on.”

MTV Shows
Video credits: MTV

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario