miércoles, 21 de julio de 2010

Kim Kardashian's sister, in Skimpy Swimsuit

Kardashians are known for their oozing appeal and sexiness. Now, another sister flaunts her curves in a skimpy bikini.

Kim Kardashian proudly  posted a series of sexy shots of her half sister Kendall Jenner in her blog on Monday, July 19.

Together with the photos, Kim wrote, "Here are the final shots from Kendall's beach photo shoot the other day with Nick Saglimbeni!! They turned out sooo gorgeous!! I am so proud of Kendall. She's going to take over the modeling world... you just watch! :)"

Although 14 years old, Kendall have no qualms in taking off her clothes and posing in front of the camera in a skimpy bikini.

In January, Kendall was proclaimed as the new model for Forever 21's Twist.

She told E! Online, "I looked to Kim for posing advice. said to put my own style into the clothes that I was wearing. I was a little nervous before the shoot, but after I started taking a couple of pictures it just flowed and it was so fun."

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario