martes, 13 de julio de 2010

Latest tape: Mel Gibson, Oksana Grigorieva fight about money

Can you still handle more angry Mel Gibson's profanity rants?

RadarOnline has posted another six-minutes of recording of Gibson in a dispute with ex-girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva.

The chat was about money. At one point, during their conversation, Oksana raises her voice to him. The Russian singer, who had Mel's financial support as she tried to dabble a music career, gets mad at  him for trying to run her every action.

"You made me moneyless." Oksana tells Mel. "I used to have hundred thousand dollars a year when you met me. You took me, you possessed me. Everything I am you own me with my liver and my kidneys and my thoughts and my soul. Everything! My career, whatever it is. Pathetic career. Whatever it is, it's yours. You control me like marionette. I don't belong to myself, only to you. I can't do anything and I walk on eggshells always with you!

Mel's reply: That's because you're a (expletive) using whore! Now, I own you."

He also accuses her of cheating. When Oksana tells Mel, "I've given you everything. I've been your woman. I've given you a child," he explodes.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario