martes, 3 de agosto de 2010

James Van Der Beek has tied the Knot

 
Former Dawson’s Creek star James Van Der Beek announced his marriage to girlfriend Kimberly Brook on Twitter last Sunday.  “The woman I love did me the honor of my wife today…  I look forward to earning her for the rest of my life,” Van Der Beek twitted.
 
The couple met last July 2009.  Earlier this year, Van Der Beek announced also on Twitter that they are expecting.  She is due to give birth this fall to a baby girl.
 
This is Van Der Beek’s second marriage.  He was first married to actress Heather McComb in July 2003.  After 6 years of marriage, McComb and Van Der Beek called it quits in April 2009.  Citing “irreconcilable differences,” Van Der Beek filed for divorce last November.
 
The couple was married in a small Jewish ceremony at the Kabbalah Center in Tel Aviv, Israel.  They join celebrities Chelsea Clinton, rapper T.I. and singer Alicia Keys who got married over the weekend.
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario