martes, 17 de agosto de 2010

Lea Michele Looks Sexy in her photo shoot

"Glee" star Lea Michele is sheer perfection in a Tadashi Shoji confection in a sexy new photo shoot for celeb hairdresser Mark Townsend’s online destination MARKTBeauty.com.
Lea Michele will soon turn 24.
Here’s what Lea had to share:
On wearing minimal makeup day-to-day: “I go for the natural look in my daily life. I don’t blow out my hair and wear just a little foundation. I like my skin to breathe.”
On her stand-out moment: “My proudest Glee moment was singing ‘Don’t Rain on My Parade.’ It’s my favorite song and it was such a dream come true to have the chance to perform it.”
On the perfect addition to Glee: “Justin Timberlake would be the perfect Glee guest star: He sings, he dances, and he’s hilarious.” (Producers might be saving Timberlake’s music for the much-anticipated SuperBowl episode.)




 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario