domingo, 15 de agosto de 2010

Tila Tequila attacked at a concert

TMZ reported, reality  tv star went to a concert of Insane Clown Posse and the Kottonmouth Kings in Illinois.
Least to her expectations, Tila Tequila was visciously attacked by the fans after she went onstage.
"Dudes were throwing huge stone rocks in my face, beer bottles that slit my eye open, almost burnt my hair on fire cuz  they threw fire crackers on stage and they even took the sh*t out of the port-o-potty and threw sh*t and piss at me when I was onstage," she told the gossip website.

Myspace celeb said her bodyguard and other security personnel took  her and whisked her to a nearby trailer. However it didn't stop the mob.
"Since their security sucks, the two thousand people ran after us, trying to kill me," Tequila told TMZ. Then, she said the crowd broke the windows and three men inside the trailer had to grab tables and cover the broken windows to prevent the people from storming the inside of the vehicle.
"It was scary as hell," she added.
According to Police they are still investigating the scene, but would not make details public.
 
Image source: TMZ
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario