jueves, 12 de agosto de 2010

Jessica Alba 'Cosmopolitan' cover Girl September Issue

The ever so gorgeous Jessica Alba makes her pose on the September issue of Cosmopolitan which will be available on stands next week. Here’s a sneak preview of what Jessica has to say:
On being a bit shaky about her future: “I was always insecure about belonging and felt that my success was probably going to go away, so I’ve overcompensated.”
On first meeting her now-husband Cash Warren: “Right after I met him, I called my best friend and was like, ‘I met this guy and I feel like I’ve known him forever and I’m gonna know him for the rest of my life.”
On depending on her hubby: The romantic stuff comes and goes, but it’s like, does that person have your back? You have to be a team navigating through wherever life may lead you and I want a friend for that.”
For more details about Jessica Alba, go grab a copy of Cosmopolitan next week.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario