martes, 3 de agosto de 2010

Steven Tyler on American Idol's Offer

Famous vocalist Steven Tyler of Aerosmith made a confirmation that he's been asked about joining the judges' panel on FOX's American Idol next season, with a potential of filling one of the spots vacated by Simon Cowell and Ellen DeGeneres.
"This beautiful girl from FOX came up to me and made an offer," Tyler said yesterday on Kid Kraddick in the Morning, a syndicated radio show (via Billboard). "They mentioned it and I listened, and we're on tour, so I gotta give it some time."
"I would be honest to the ones that think they have it, and I would be truthful in the sense that if, to those that have it, they don't have it yet enough," he continued. "And I would tell them exactly why, as I see it."
Aside from Tyler other stars in Idol's list are Jennifer Lopez, Chris Isaak, and Jessica Simpson.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario