martes, 17 de agosto de 2010

Kim Kardashian 'Allure' Cover Girl for September issue

Gorgeous Kim Kardashian intensifies the heat on the cover of Allure magazine’s September 2010 issue. Looking fresh with less makeup gives us readers another side of the reality tv star.
Here’s what Kim had to share:
On her sex tape: “Not my most proud moment, it was humiliating. But now let’s move on. Not that I don’t think it’s no one’s business, but I think I’ve done a good job with replacing negative things with positive things.”

On her grooming routine: “I am Armenian, so of course I am obsessed with laser hair removal! Arms, bikini, legs, underarms…my entire body is hairless.”
On her new $4 million home: “It was way above my price range, I saw it…and was like, ‘This will be mine.’”
On her religious upbringing: “All the books we read before bed were, like, Bible-study books. Or little tales, like Samson and Delilah with cartoons. And my mom would have Bible study at the house with her girlfriends.”
On her father: “I feel lazy when I’m not working. I learned all my business sense from my dad. He always believed in me, and I think the last thing he said to me before he passed away was, ‘I know you’re gonna be OK. I’m not worried about you.’”
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario