jueves, 3 de junio de 2010

Amanda Seyfried Calls Herself 'Desperate'

They say Amanda Seyfried was "desperate" for Dominic Cooper to fall for her
The actress insisted that she and her co-star have split up.  The 'Mama Mia' star admits her feelings have always been much stronger than his are for her.
"I waited around. I was pretty desperate for a while. It was about three years ago, and the desperation lasted for 18 months. I waited and waited while he figured his s**t out. It was meant to be, it was meant to happen, and I was meant to wait for him. At the time it's hard and you don't know if what you're doing is right or wrong; that'll come out later in life.

"If I have strong feelings for someone, I'm going to tell them immediately and they can do what they want with it. Thankfully, it's usually been mutual in my life, but this relationship wasn't mutual for a while."
Despite her claims she and Cooper are happy and contented in their relationship, and confesses they have split up before.
"I walked away a couple of times, then I walked right back!

"We're flippant and serious. In my first two relationships, I didn't have that balance at all. In my recent relationship, we have the perfect balance. We can go deep into thought and analyze things together, but then we can also be silly. That's what I love about Dominic - he can be so light and willing to give and take, and change. It's a wonderful thing when you have that balance, and when you don't have it something is missing."

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario