lunes, 14 de junio de 2010

Katy Perry Puts on U.S.A. and England Combined Rubber Flag Dress

Katy Perry had a custom made  special dress integrating the flags of the U.S.A. and England, to show she was impartial as the two national teams met in the World Cup last Saturday, June 12.

The singer, who is engaged to soccer fan Russell Brand, was a special guest on British TV show James Corden's "World Cup Live" on Saturday evening, June 12, following a 1-1 draw between the two nations.

In her usual flamboyant style, Perry sported a short rubber dress which featured the stars and stripes as well as the U.K.'s national flag. As she sat on the sofa, she shouted, "America! England! It's not about football; I feel very divided in general. It's hard. I'm in England and so if I say, 'Screw America' I'll get press that says 'Katy hates her home place!' I thought it was a good game."

Perry admitted that Brand is following the tournament closely as he works, saying "I know that Russell has it in his contract for his movie if England get to the finals he's going (to South Africa)."

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario