martes, 8 de junio de 2010

Nikki Reed Does not want to join Twitter

Actress Nikki Reed has promised to avoid Twitter.com because she thinks she'll cause trouble with her off-handed comments, like her "Twilight co-star Kristen Stewart.

Earlier, Stewart was forced to release an apology last week after an interview with Britain's Elle magazine.

There she compared the media intrusion in her life to "someone being raped". After that statement, she caused a lot of ruckus and was attacked by rape charity campaigners for underestimating violence against women and subsequently backtracked over her "stupid" remarks.

Saying sorry for her behavior, she said, "I really made an enormous mistake - clearly and obviously. And I'm really sorry about my choice of words. I've made stupid remarks before, and I've always reasoned: 'Whatever. They can think what they want.' People thinking that I'm insensitive about this subject rips my guts out. I made a big mistake."

Her "Twilight" co-star Reed is making a stand that she will not make the same mistake.

As a result, she's barred herself from sharing her views on micro-blogging sites. She tells People.com, "I don't think something like Twitter is for me because I'll just end up getting myself in trouble with what I accidentally say. You've seen what's happened to some of my other cast members recently."

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario