viernes, 4 de junio de 2010

Miley Cyrus almost kissed a female(Video)

Amid all negative comments about her raunchy new image, Miley Cyrus never ceases to amaze audience by giving racy stage acts.

Following her performance in revealing outfits for her tween and teen fans at Rock in Rio Music Festival, the "Hannah Montana" star gave her fans  another saucy show as she took the stage of "Britain's Got Talent" on June 3.

Sporting a black shredded jumpsuit that looks like the one she wore on "Can't Be Tamed" music video, Miley performed a girl-on-girl action when doing her number. If ever Compared to Britney Spears and Madonna's lesbian kiss and Adam Lambert's AMAs same-sex kiss, her act however, was much tamer.

The singer only lowered her head, as if about to smooch her female backing dancer.

After her number, she told hosts Ant McPartlin and Declan Donnelly, "I was a little nervous there's so many talented people here tonight.'"

Miley Cyrus is still promoting her album "Can't Be Tamed" in Europe. Earlier she visited BBC Radio 1 where she defended her new image, saying, "It's kind of bad but I just don't like when people pick stuff out for me because I just know what I like and what I don't, so I'd just rather take my friends shopping and they can get me what I pick out! Getting all the receipts and all that - I don't really like to ask."

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario