miércoles, 16 de junio de 2010

Lady GaGa's Necklace to be auctioned

Lady GaGa's loyal fans will have an opportunity to own something nice from the singer. A  designer necklace she wore in her "Poker Face" video will go on auction.

She will allow the necklace to join in an online auction. The geometric metal accessory designed by Brian Lichtenberg will go on sale on Winnit.com on June 24 but fans won't need to dig deep to bid on the jewelry  since the item will go to the lowest unique bidder.

Bidders will be asked to pay $1 per bid to take part in the charity auction, which will help The Lupus Foundation.

This event is  so dear to GaGa's since her aunt Joanne died from the disease and she admitted that she tested "borderline" positive for the condition earlier this month.

She said, "Lupus is in my family and it is genetic. My mother told me the other day that my fans were quite worried about me because I did talk about the fact that I was tested for lupus. The truth is I don't show any signs, any symptoms of lupus. But I have tested borderline positive for the disease. As of right now I do not have it, but I have to take good care of myself."

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario