sábado, 12 de junio de 2010

Megan Fox Feels Sorry for Telling Lies to the Media

Actress Megan Fox has admitted she's often lied to the press in the sense to keep her love life off the spotlight.

Claiming she regrets giving journalists "misconceptions" to "throw them off the scent",  the "Transformers" star has long kept gossips guessing about her on/off romance with longterm love interest Brian Austin Green.

But the actress says many of the interviews she's given about her private life majority of it, were lies.

"In the past, I've been reluctant to share any bits of truth about myself or to really let people in on my reality."

"So I have said some things to throw people off the scent of what's really going on in my life. So I have sort of aided the media in printing these misconceptions, which I regret."

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario