miércoles, 9 de junio de 2010

Lady GaGa's 'Alejandro' Video

Lady GaGa's music video "Alejandro" has already launched.

This will give fans with dark, sexy scenes with similarities to Madonna's "Vogue".

In the video, the singer bares a cold heart, which seemingly belongs to Alejandro. There is also   a bed scene with a male and a rifle-equipped bra when dancing with shirtless, muscular men.

"She likes epics. It fits her personality. We combined dance, narrative and attributes of surrealism," said by director Steven Klein who has worked with Madonna. "The process was to express Lady GaGa's desire to reveal her heart and bear her soul."

GaGa said the video has "homoerotic military theme." In an earlier interview with Larry King, "It is a celebration of my love and appreciation for the gay community, my admiration of their bravery, their love for one another and their courage in their relationships."

She explained, "I can speak for myself in that my admiration comes from an incredibly steadfast and joyful courage and bravery they have for one another and their community. To be gay and live openly in this society requires tremendous strength. ... I admire it and envy it in some ways. It's something that, as a woman, I don't always wholeheartedly possess."

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario