miércoles, 2 de junio de 2010

Miley Cyrus snubs 'Glee'

In general, Miley Cyrus blasts musical. For her,  she finds it rather silly to sing out in real life.

The singer-actress has shared her lack of interest on "Glee" even if her song "The Climb" featured once.

In an interview with Billboard magazine for the June issue, Cyrus said, "Honestly, musicals? I just can't."

She added that she can't stand the concept of jumping into a song in the middle of doing something ordinary. "What if this was real life and I was just walking down the street on Rodeo Drive and all of a sudden I just burst into song about how much I love shoes?" she added, pausing a moment before continuing "It would get you hits on YouTube."

When asked which pop culture she's loving, Cyrus answered it's Lady GaGa. "Unlike a lot of artists, all her music does mean something personally," she gushed. However, unlike her, GaGa is a fan of "Glee".

The controversial singer who was given a full episode tribute recently said, "I love 'Glee'. I went to a musical theatre school, and used to dream that someday the students would be singing my songs."

Obviously, Miley is not a fan of phenomenon. Earlier in March, she said that she doesn't get Justin Bieber. "Bieber fever ... I'm not necessarily a fan. I don't listen to that kind of music," she said.

But despite making that statement, she was seen on a dinner date with Bieber two months later and called him her "travel-sized boyfriend".

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario