viernes, 4 de junio de 2010

'I Take Responsibility for Everything' -LeAnn Rimes

LeAnn remains positive despite falling out.

In an interview with PEOPLE, the country singer shared her thoughts and opinions about the highs and lows of her life.

"I did one of the most selfish things that I possibly could do, in hurting someone else," the country superstar says in the publication.

This was her firs time to speak about the end of her 7-year marriage last year, following an affair with married actor Eddie Cibrian.

"I take responsibility for everything I've done. I hate that people got hurt," says Rimes. "But I don't regret the outcome."

Rimes, 27, who is now in a serious relationship with Cibrian, 36, with their respective divorces will be final soon, says they became close while filming the TV movie Northern Lights in November 2008, and it wasn't until several months later that their relationship took the next level.

"It was very emotionally driven," says the singer, whose new single "Swingin'" off her upcoming covers album Lady and Gentlemen is out June 14. "I never once thought what I was doing was okay."

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario