miércoles, 30 de junio de 2010

Vanessa Hudgens on her Topless Photo Scandal

Vanessa Hudgens has decided to step it up when it comes to packaging herself.She finally considered getting into a more mature image in the cover of the upcoming August issue of Glamour.

Hudgens, 21, graces the magazine wearing a tight-fitted black vest, revealing her sexy curves. She paired the vest with a beaded belt and jeans as she highlights the mag's special denim issue.

Together with Vanessa, the "High School Musical" star is seen carrying two cuddly kitties. "I love animals. Love, love, love, love animals. I have a toy poodle, Shadow. She's a little whippersnapper! And I love little monkeys," she told the mag.

In an interview with Glamour, Vanessa talked about her topless photo which surfaced into the internet in 2007. She shared, "I think that it has made me stronger. But it still hurts. It sucks because supposed to be private, but at the same time a lot of actresses do it . Eventually, I'm sure that I will . But I don't know if I would be able to do it now."

On her views about her Disney girl image, Vanessa said, "It's so funny. Because before 'High School Musical', I wanted to be a nitty-gritty actress. And 'High School Musical' came along, and, I was like, 'Oh my God, fun!' " She continued, "But the more we did it, the more prude I became... When I am around kids and they come up to me, of course I am going to act a certain way, but at the end of the day, I'm doing this for myself. I'm going to be doing movies kids can't watch."

Vanessa Hudgens shared that she will have her more mature image shown in her new movie "Sucker Punch."

She will be playing Blondie, a tough and edgy girl. Meanwhile, Vanessa will deal with a squeaky clean teenybopper to an HIV-positive stripper in a play "Rent" for the Hollywood Bowl in August.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario