sábado, 12 de junio de 2010

Amanda Seyfried Offends Leonardo DiCaprio With Role Offer

Amanda Seyfried was definitely appalled when  she accidentally "insulted" Leonardo DiCaprio by suggesting to him to play her father in a new movie.

The "Titanic" star is producing Seyfried's upcoming film "Red Riding Hood", and when the actress met the star to talk about the movie she triedto convince him to take an onscreen role.

However,  DiCaprio was unenthusiastic when he realized Seyfried wasn't asking him to play her love interest, but she wanted him for the part of her character's father.

She tells Britain's Daily Mirror, "Unfortunately, he's not in it. I asked him if he would play my dad but he got insulted. He said, 'I don't do male leads in love stories anymore'."

"And I said, 'I wasn't talking about the male leads, I was talking about my dad! You're what, 35? Age yourself up a bit!' "

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario