martes, 8 de junio de 2010

Miley Cyrus Mad at Justin Bieber's Midnight Prank Call

Miley Cyrus was fuming  with teen star Justin Bieber after he swamped her phone with prank calls while she was in London.

The "Hannah Montana" star blew her top when bieber continued to phone her in the middle of the night and now she has swore to get even with the "Baby" hitmaker.

She says in an interview, "He prank called me, not realizing the time difference yesterday, at like three o'clock in the morning. I was about to kill! He kept ringing! I was yelling because I thought it was someone that got my number; my number gets out. So I changed my number and he kept pranking me."

"I really did believe it was a kid or something so I was like, 'I can't really yell 'cause I think it's a kid but I'm not really sure.' Finally, I was like (shouting), 'It's three o'clock in the morning!' He was like, 'Ha ha ha ha, it's Bieber. Call me back.' I was like, 'Oh my gosh, I'm going to hurt this kid.' My little sister loves him, but I'm going to kill him."

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario