martes, 1 de junio de 2010

Katherine Heigl Forbids Nanny From Painting Baby Girl's Nails

"Grey's Anatomy" star Katherine Heigl has warned her nanny from painting her 18-month-old baby girl Naleigh's nails.

The actress admitted she is "freaking out" by the thought of her daughter maturing quickly.

Heigl and her singer husband Josh Kelley adopted their bundle of joy from South Korea in September 2009 and Heigl admits she does not want to rush the growing process.

She says, "My nanny painted her nails the other day, like a bright pink or something, and her little toes, it was really cute, but every time I bathe her I got a glimpse of her nails and I thought, 'This is freaking me out because it makes me feel like she's closer to those teenage years and I was like, 'Let's not rush this more than we have to!' "

Meanwhile, Katherine Heigl clarified why she left Grey's Anatomy. The actress claimed her leaving the show was not about hyping her movie career but that she wanted to focus more on her family.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario