martes, 1 de junio de 2010

Justin Bieber Broke up with a Girl Over the Phone

Justin Bieber admitted that he once abandoned a girl, whom he dated for 7 months, in a "terrible" way.

"I have dumped a girl over the phone - it's terrible isn't it?", the "Baby" hitmaker admitted, as Showbiz Spy quoted.

"We got into an argument during a phone call so I basically said, 'I don't wanna be with you any more', and she cried," Bieber further shared. "I saw her after that and it was a bit awkward." However, the 16-year-old YouTube sensation claimed that they remain friends, saying "But we're not enemies now, so that's cool."

But then, the singer revealed that dumping a girl over the phone wasn't nice at all.

He said, "But I wouldn't recommend it, it's very mean!" Beside confessing about his "mean" way to end a relationship, Bieber also revealed that he wasn't supposed to get romantically involved with anyone before he was 16.

"My mom said I wasn't allowed to date until I was 16," the "Eenie Meenie" singer claimed. "But I broke that rule. She found out and said, 'I'm disappointed in you'."

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario